Saturday 7 November 2015

Getting busy for a Christmas fair!

Hi There! 

I have been busy making more mini Santa Hats the Christmas Holidays will be here before we know it!! ..these can be found in my Etsy and Folksy shops, I have also made a Poison Ivy themed masquerade mask, it sparkles nicely and looks fab on!! 



I bought some Worbla ..Worbla's Finest Art is an amazing product and so easy to use, just draw your design, cut it out and heat it, stick it together and mould it into the shape you require whilst still warm and soft. I used it to make this Mask which has now been coated with gesso and I have started to paint it in metallic colors ....pictures to follow!!!


This masquerade masks is really pretty and best of all ...the butterfly has an LED bulb which means there is a flashing light nestled near the feathers, ..how cool is that?!?



 Finally this week ..I have finished this beautiful black mask, it looks amazing on and is available in my Etsy shop too!

No comments: