Wednesday 11 November 2015

Christmas masks, Ice Maiden,Jack Frost and Bridal Chic!

Hi There! 

I have been busy making a glue mask, I love making these and they look so amazing on!! 
I use a hot glue gun and spread the glue over a non stick sheet with a template visible underneath so that I can trace around it.
I keep going until I have built up to the design I require and then I add glitter and acrylic gems.
These masks looks fab and even though they are made from hot glue they are perfectly fine to wear in normal room temperature. 
If you store them or wear them near direct heat such as spotlights and open fires ..they will start to go very soft and sticky, this is fine but it flattens them out and loses the shape ...which means you will have to reshape them again! :) 


Makes a fab Jack Frost or Ice maiden!












I also made this gorgeous bridal style masquerade mask, it is painted in white metallic and covered with faux pearls, fluffy marabou feathers and BLING!!!! 
Looks absolutely beautiful on and the fabric flower at the side sets it off just perfect! 
It is made from a pre-made sturdy pulp mask blank, so is light and comfortable to wear.

You can find my masks in my Etsy store or my little Folksy shop!
                                          
 Etsy store!

Thanks for looking, hope you find something you like or please share if you know someone that may be interested in my masks. 


No comments: