Thursday 10 September 2015

Where has the year gone?


This year is flying past and already we are into September, ..almost time for my weekend at the National Space Centre Creator Fair 19/20th Sept
I love this event, as all types of crafters will be there ..from Jewellery makers to electronic! 

Here are some of my latest makes, the masks above with the metal cogs has now sold and so has the bronze powertex cat just below! :) 




This mask is gorgeous and even better still in the fact that the butterfly is fitted with a flashing LED
Please visit my Face Book page to see it in action, just follow the link!




I also love making or decorating these little hats, the little bowler hat was pre-made, so I decorated it with net, feathers and ribbon roses, it has a crocodile clip so you can attach it to your head on the angle ...looks so sweet!


I just love my mini top hat, I made this one myself and covered it with this super skull fabric, ribbon, roses and feathers, it is attached on the angle to an Alice band, is very comfy to wear and looks fantastic!


This is my summer garden mask, isn't it pretty? 


Last of all is the mini witch hat for Halloween, this was ready made blank so I have decorated it with feathers, spider ribbon and witch themed metal charms.

All these items can be found in my Etsy shop, I pack well for postage and get the orders out no later than the next day unless you check out from sat midday, then I post on the monday!


Thanks for checking out my blog!

Debbs



No comments: