Sunday 8 January 2017

Happy New Year!

Well, Christmas came around so quick and now it's been and gone already!!!
So...into 2017 it is then!

This year is exiting for me as we have a new addition arriving in our family due in April
ooh no ..not me, my daughter is expecting!! :)
..And then later in the year we have a wedding as well, so it's all go and busy busy making invites and button holes, choosing cars, cakes and flowers...I love it!!

I recently opened shop again on Folksy, haven't been on there for a while, not since I used to make kiln fused jewellery. 
So... I have a new shop and if you would like to pop over ...please click here !

I am slowly adding my makes so it's not really very full at the moment, but please do keep popping back as I am trying to keep it updated!


Autumn colours - blossom hair wreath/crown/halo/circlet

Alice band - Fairy - Away with the fairies!

As I get back into the swing of making things in between wedding plans, I will keep topping my shops up and try and pop back on here more often, as I have neglected my blog so badly!!

Happy New Year to you!


No comments: