Friday 6 September 2013

Halloween mask

I am working on a Halloween themed mask now, just need a spider (not a real one! ewwwwww) to finish the look!

The ribbons and feathers are ready, the heavy coat of paint has been added since this picture and I have ordered a rhinestone spider from eBay.

I just need to get my head around things at the minute because I was made redundant today, no more job there and then! I had my suspicions and actually thought it would happen this coming January, but....I got a phone call last night asking me to go into a meeting this morning and there we have it....liquidation = no job!















I have found a spider now and am just waiting for it to be delivered, hopefully she will fit the mask just perfectly!  Everything is ready and waiting, just need to fire up that glue gun!

No comments: