Sunday 31 October 2010

Secret Swap!

I joined the Secret swap on Misi this month and my victim was Mo! lol
Click on the link to see some of Mo's lovely jewellery http://morniegjewellery.misi.co.uk/



I decorated a blank chipboard album with papers in different shades of brown, I also used
brads and stickers,diamante's, paper flowers and finished it off with ribbons.

I used a metallic dark brown ink pad to buff the edges for a sort of aged look, this worked really well, I used to finish off my ATC cards this way, it gives a really nice effect.

This is the first album I have done like this and I thoroughly enjoyed it, I have done two others a little while ago for family members, but not the same style as this, each page has a secret pocket so photo's or little notes etc.. can be tucked away.


I tied co-ordinating ribbons around the rings for a finishing touch.
I really like the pics on the back too, I think they finish the book nicely, I hope Mo likes it!


I also made a needle felted brooch in lovely aqua colors finished with glass pearls, but forgot to taked piccies in my rush to get everything packed up and posted on time!

AND NOW MY GIFT................wrapped in this lovely leafy tissue paper was.....


this stunning bag!




I have been given this gorgeous bag, made from mostly recycled fabric.
Lovely green velvet decorated with fabric leaves (I love leaves incase you are wondering!)
The lining is new fabric and it's gorgeous, really complements the bag.

I have already used my bag twice, it's so comfy on my shoulder and sits perfectly!
Thankyou!

I absolutely LOVE IT!!!







My secret swapper was Tracy of http://madaboutbags.misi.co.uk/
Click on the link to visit her shop, where you will find more lovely bags,bag supplies and craft supplies.
While you are on Misi take a look at all of the other lovely handmade items that are on sale, lots of pretties which would make great Christmas prezzies :)
Must rush off......I've got a forum party to attend! :)

No comments: